Speech & Language Therapist
(Full-Time Permanent Post)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering a service to children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural difficulties and their families.
The successful candidate will be flexible, committed and innovative.
- have a recognized and validated qualification in Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with CORU.
- have excellent organisational, interpersonal, administrative and communication skills.
- possess the ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- display absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- hold a full clean driver’s license.
Experience of working with children and adolescents in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service would be an advantage.
Informal enquiries to SLT Manager: Ms Sarah Burns, at 087 2200548.
Applications can be submitted by forwarding an up-to-date CV to Ms Roisin Sullivan, Administration Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59, Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 01-4923596.
Closing Date: 5.00 pm on Friday, 18th August, 2017
Interview Dates: 24th August, 2017
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Department of Health and Children regulations apply to this post.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.