BASIC GRADE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
(Full-Time Permanent Post)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position to work as part of a multi-disciplinary community team delivering a service to children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
The successful candidate will be flexible, committed, innovative, resourceful and possess:
- A recognized and validated qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Registered with CORU.
- Experience of working with children and adolescents is desirable but not essential. Full support will be provided.
- Knowledge of sensory integration /sensory processing intervention.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, administrative and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Display absolute discretion and confidentiality.
Applications can be submitted by forwarding an up-to-date CV to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing email@example.com. Telephone: 01-4923596.
Informal enquiries can be made to Kate Lamb, OT Manager on Tel. 00353 1 4923596 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Closing Date: 5.00 pm on Friday, 18th August, 2017
Interview Dates: 28th and 29th August 2017
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer