COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH NURSES
(Full-Time Permanent Contracts)
We are currently seeking to employ dynamic and enthusiastic Community Mental Health Nurses to work as part of a service to children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The successful candidates must:
- Be registered on the current psychiatric nursing division of An Bord Altranais.
- Provide evidence that they are engaging in continuing professional development.
- Have at least 2 years post registration experience.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working with children and adolescents in a mental health setting.
- Have excellent communication, teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience in acute mental health presentations in a child and adolescent mental health setting
- Have experience in the assessment of young people with acute presentations.
- Have experience in crisis management and intervention.
- Have a postgraduate qualification relevant to the area is desirable.
- Have a full driving license.
For this role, Lucena Clinic provides the following benefits:
- Continuous Professional Development Training
- Community Allowance
Informal enquiries can be made to Martin Burke, Director of Nursing on 01 2809809.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with no gaps and with copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: 27th July 2018 at 4 pm
Interview Date: will be confirmed