BASIC GRADE SOCIAL WORKER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above and the successful candidate shall:
- Have the National Qualification in Social Work (NQSW) or equivalent and be registered with the Social Workers Registration Board of CORU as a Social Worker.
- Have a minimum of 1 year working in a Social Worker role in a child and adolescent or mental health setting
- Be innovative, resourceful, flexible and have excellent communication, interpersonal, administrative and co-ordination skills
- Have an ability to work both in a busy team environment and independently
- Have demonstrable interest in developing expertise and experience in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Multidisciplinary Setting
- Have a full clean drivers licence.
Informal enquiries to Mary McNamara, Head of Social Work Department at 01-286 6886
Please submit your CV with no gaps and Cover Letter with copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: Friday 4th of July 2019 at 4pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd of July 2019
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this competition only.