Administrative Officer – Grade IV
(Full-Time, Fixed Term, Maternity Leave Cover for 26 weeks (6 months) from 19th of July 2019 )
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position to provide secretarial and administrative support to Consultants and Out-Patient teams. The successful candidate will be flexible, committed and possess:
- A MINIMUM OF 5 years admin experience. Experience in a medical or similar setting would be an advantage;
- Excellent typing skills (audio-typing), data entry and demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office, telephone and reception experience;
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines;
- Display absolute discretion and confidentiality;
- Full Driving Licence required.
Please submit your CV with no gaps and Cover Letter with copies of your qualification(s) and current professional registration (if applicable) to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
Informal enquiries to Ms Lorraine Carey, Administrative Supervisor at 01-492 3596.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter with no gaps and with copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by emailing CMHS.Recruitment@sjog.ie.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: Monday 8th of July 2019 at 10am
Interview Date: Friday 12th of July 2019